[modeller_usage] manual restaints in muultiple template modeling?

Hi,
      I want to build a model using two templates. One of the templates have >70% sequence homology while the other has <35% sequence homology. To the extent of my knowledge, automodel gives more weight to the template with more sequence homology. Is there any way I can manually assign more weight to the template with less sequence homology, at some of the regions? If there is, where can I get the details, as to how to do it?

I appreciate any kind of suggestions/hints in this regard.

Thanks & regards,
Latha,
Graduate student.