Re: [modeller_usage] import errors

Mauricio Carrillo Tripp wrote:
> I've just installed Modeller 9v5. I ran the examples in the automodel
> directory. All of them finished fine with the exception of model-parallel.
> All of them output an "'import site' failed; use -v for traceback" message
> though.

See http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#issues for your "import
site failed" warning.

model-parallel failed because it requires the Python standard library.

Both of these issues have the same solution - don't use the mod9v5
script to run Modeller, but use "python" directly instead. See the
install instructions at that URL for more information.