[modeller_usage] Fully automate the modelling process?

Greetings all,

I am new to Modeller and in the application I am developing , I have to fully automate the modelling process.That mean,use only provide the Sequence (in simple FASTA) format and I want Modeller to generate structures for the sequence. I saw that I can use 'automodel' class ,but I dont know the procedure before using that class.

thanks in advance,
PS : Sorry for the newbie question , I come from Computer science background.