Re: [modeller_usage] No log file output

Haslina Hashim wrote:
> I'm using Modeller 9v5 on a linux machine and have run the
> model-single.py program. It ran successfully and the output was on the
> screen and when it finished running there is no model-single.log file.
> How do I get the log file?

Modeller, like many Unix programs, will by default print any log
information to standard output. This means that if you run a script with
a command like:

python model-single.py

then you will see all of the output on the screen. To put it in a log
file instead, redirect the output with a command like:

python model-single.py > model-single.log