Re: [modeller_usage] import pylab error

vamsi wrote:
I have encountered a problem when i try to plot dope values as shown in the tutorial using plot_profile script, but giving import pylab error. As suggested in the tutorial matplotlib package has been installed and i am not sure how to specify the path to pylab, which is located matplotlab package.

I can't tell you how to import pylab, since that depends on how your own system is set up. For me, I run 'python' from a terminal window, and then type 'import pylab' from Python's >>> prompt. If that doesn't work for you, ask the matplotlib guys for more help.

If it *does* work, then your problem is probably that you're trying to run the Python script with Modeller's "mod9v6" script. That won't work - you need to use your system's regular python binary, and that depends on how your system is set up. See #1 at http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#issues