Re: [modeller_usage] Fully automated alignment and modeling

 wrote:
I'm trying to do fully automated alignment and modeling on a target
sequence having a template sequence. Could you please tell me where I
can create .py (python) files and .erg files like the ones used in
the online tutorial page Fully automated alignment and modeling?
Thank you very much.

You have to write the Python files yourself; there are lots of examples in the manual and tutorial. I don't know what the ".erg" file is you're referring to though. The only other file at http://salilab.org/modeller/9v6/manual/node30.html (I think that's the page you're talking about) is a PIR alignment file, which is probably easiest to create by hand.