[modeller_usage] problem with hetrotetrameric protein

Hello
I facing a problem for building a model of a hetrotetrameric protein with 4 chain. Chain A and C  are similar and have 423 aminoacids while chain B and D have 504 amino acids. The template I am taking is also a hetero tetrameric protein. Can any body please tell me how to write the header of the alignment file of the template as well as my target protein. The example given in the manual isnt quite helpful as it shows the case where there is just two chain.

Subarna Thkur

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!