[modeller_usage] completing incomplete templates

Hello Modeller

I have a newbie question. I have a template structure that is incomplete. There are a couple of segment loops missing. Is it possible to use Modeller to build up the loops if I give it a complete sequence (fasta) and use the template (with missing loops)? The reason I ask is because it was suggested from another web site that Modeller could do this, but I am not convinced that it can.

If not, could someone suggest a software package that could do this?

Thanks for your response

Steve

Steve Seibold

Research Asst. Professor