Re: [modeller_usage] Adjust weight of homology restraints

Nick Burton wrote:
> OK, I didn't realise that restraints listed in those locations were a
> break-down of the homology-derived restraints.  Is there anywhere which
> details which are homology-derived and which aren't (eg are the bond
> length/angle potentials homology-derived, or based on dictionary values)?

The best source for this is the 1993 Modeller paper, but there is also a
brief description at http://salilab.org/modeller/9v7/manual/node196.html

Bond lengths, angles and some dihedrals come directly from the CHARMM
forcefield, so are not homology-derived. But phi/psi and sidechain
dihedrals take the template residue type into account, and so are
homology-derived.