[modeller_usage] database with PIR format, help

Dear followers of Modeller

I am a new user and I found me with a easy but tedious problem (doing it by hand).

I have several sequences in FASTA format so I would like to do the same process such as the basic tutorial with the database "95.pir", my question is... how to convert to PIR format.. should I use a program for this? there is a program for this? anyone have a scritp?

I would very grateful if someone can hel me.

thanks in advance.

Miguel Quiliano.