Re: [modeller_usage] (no subject)

Not at all. The first notation, with the [] implies a list wih two elements: '.' (the current directory) and '../atom_files' (another directory).

Your second notation points to a different place!

You should use the first notation, I think the second is either deprecated or outdated.

What was the problem when you used the first?

João [ .. ] Rodrigues

(Blog)   http://doeidoei.wordpress.com
(MSN)   ">
(Skype) rodrigues.jglm