[modeller_usage] loops and disulfide

Hi folks,

I’m looking to generate a model with a disulfide constraint as well as loop refinement. I am still getting my head around the python scripts. In the old top files, one could do multiple things in the single top file. I can’t seem to get past this issue with the python scripts. I can run things separately but I am at a loss trying to combine them. I seem to be stuck with

a = loopmodel(env,....

vs

a = MyModel (having defined the disulfide patch

Could someone help or direct me to the write web page. Is this the process to actually run two separate cripts (generate disulfide then run loop refinement?

Many thanks in advance

An example script would be awesome

_________________________________

Joel Tyndall, PhD