Re: [modeller_usage] how to assign different template for different regions?

Hello,

First have a look at how you build a model from multiple templates: http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node21.html

Then just make sure that, in your alignment, the templates align with the part of the protein you want to model.

>P1; PDBA
structureX:PDBA: 1: A: 10: A::::
AAAAAAAAA--------------------*
>P1; PDBB
structureX:PDBB: 1: A: 10: A::::
>P1; Model
sequence:Model: 1: A: 20: A::::
AAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBB*

I *think* this is the correct approach but honestly I can't be certain because I can't check it now.

Regards,

João [...] Rodrigues
@ http://stanford.edu/~joaor/