Re: [modeller_usage] links generation

On 1/3/10 10:18 PM, subarna thakur wrote:
I am using modeller-ligand.py script of Modeller9v6 for generation of a
ligand (FE4S4 cluster ) for my modelled protein. The co-ordinates of the
FE atoms and S atoms have been generated but the connect information are
missing. Is there a way that somehow the ligands co-ordinates along with
the connect information can be generated by the Modeller?

Unfortunately not - Modeller does not generate PDB CONECT records. Furthermore, for BLK residues it does not even know the internal connectivity of each ligand - it simply copies the coordinates from the template.