[modeller_usage] To add "loop restraints" or ignore the template restraints in a specific region.

Hi all,

It is possible to add helical or strand restraints but is it possible to add loop/coil restraints? For example in one part of my alignment, I have this type of structural alignment:

StructureX: CCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCC
Sequence:   CCHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHCCCC

Is there a command to add a coil/loop restraint or a trick to ignore the template restraints in the misalign part?
Thanks.

Best wishes,
Baptiste