Re: [modeller_usage] special restrains for aromatic packing interactions

Hi Thomas,

I would suggest the maximum distance for this “aromatic” pi stacking interaction would be 4 angstrom. As for the constraints...not sure on the how to

_________________________________

Joel Tyndall, PhD

Senior Lecturer in Medicinal Chemistry
National School of Pharmacy