[modeller_usage] ligand desgin

I am using a model designed with modeller to do docking. Howevere there is problem with ligand design.  The ligand is gogin to be 4 peptides long and start with Ser,Ala, Gly , Val or CYS. The amino acids in the other postion should be any amino acid. How can I design a peptide with 20**3 different amino acids. Or can you point me to a software that do ligand desing or a good database.

Knut J