Re: [modeller_usage] ligand desgin

On 3/2/10 6:50 AM, Knut J Bjuland wrote:
I am using a model designed with modeller to do docking. Howevere there
is problem with ligand design. The ligand is gogin to be 4 peptides long
and start with Ser,Ala, Gly , Val or CYS. The amino acids in the other
postion should be any amino acid. How can I design a peptide with 20**3
different amino acids. Or can you point me to a software that do ligand
desing or a good database.

The last time you asked this question I told you that Modeller didn't do protein design, and pointed you to Rosetta's design module:

http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2010/msg00051.html

Was that not suitable?