[modeller_usage] question on mutate monomers script

Dear Modeller users,
I am trying to mutate several aminoacids in the PDB file. I ve used the scrtipt (mutate.py) attached for this, but I get the error given below. What can be the problem?
As I understand I need only PDB file for this script execution.
Do I need to write path to the libraries in the explicit way or it should get it from the environment setup? I haven't specified the full path.

Sincerely yours,
Andrew

:~/Mutate> mod9v7 mutate.py
warning: Non-ASCII character '\xe2' in file mutate.py on line 11, but no encoding declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
File "mutate.py", line 11
env.libs.topology.read(file=’$(LIB)/top_heav.lib’)
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
edward@29:~/Mutate>

Скачать присоединенный файл (mutate.py):
# Example for: selection.mutate()
# This will read a PDB file, change its sequence a little, build new
# coordinates for any of the additional atoms using only the internal
# geometry, and write the mutant PDB file. It can be seen as primitive,
# but rapid comparative modeling for substitution mutants. For insertion
# and deletion mutants, follow the standard comparative modeling procedure.
from modeller import *
env = environ()
env.io.atom_files_directory = ['.', '../atom_files']
# Read the topology library with non-hydrogen atoms only:
env.libs.topology.read(file=’$(LIB)/top_heav.lib’)
# To produce a mutant with all hydrogens, uncomment this line:
#env.libs.topology.read(file=’$(LIB)/top_allh.lib’)
# Read the CHARMM parameter library:
env.libs.parameters.read(file=’$(LIB)/par.lib’)
# Read the original PDB file and copy its sequence to the alignment array:
code = ’1ijy’
aln = alignment(env)
mdl = model(env, file=code)
aln.append_model(mdl, atom_files=code, align_codes=code)
# Select the residues to be mutated: in this case all ASP residues:
sel = selection(mdl).only_residue_types(’ASP’)
# The second example is commented out; it selects residues ’1’ and ’10’.
#sel = selection(mdl.residues[’1’], mdl.residues[’10’])
# Mutate the selected residues into HIS residues (neutral HIS):
sel.mutate(residue_type=’ASN’)
# Add the mutated sequence to the alignment arrays (it is now the second
# sequence in the alignment):
aln.append_model(mdl, align_codes=’1ijy-1’)
# Generate molecular topology for the mutant:
mdl.clear_topology()
mdl.generate_topology(aln[’1ijy-1’])
# Transfer all the coordinates you can from the template native structure
# to the mutant (this works even if the order of atoms in the native PDB
# file is not standard):
mdl.transfer_xyz(aln)
# Build the remaining unknown coordinates for the mutant:
mdl.build(initialize_xyz=False, build_method=’INTERNAL_COORDINATES’)
# Write the mutant to a file:
mdl.write(file=’1ijy-1.atm’)