[modeller_usage] using the parallel job support

I'm trying to use the parallel job support built into modeller.  I've gotten the jobs to work with "local_slave" workers but when I try to use ssh_slave workers I get an OSError

"OSError [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/opt/apps/Protein-Threading' from <ssh_clave on iblade003".

I know that ssh_slaves require a shared memory space and I know that everything in properly mounted ... running: ssh iblade003 'ls /opt/apps/Protein-Threading' return the proper results.

Any suggestions?
Will