[modeller_usage] error in using mutate_model

Hallo,

I tried to model a mutant of a protein using the mutate_model.py script available in the Wiki section of MODELLER site at: http://www.salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Mutate%20model. Therefore, after copying the script on a executable file, I opened the black window to launch Modeller commands and typed, as suggested:

python mutate_model.py my_modelname my_respos my_resname my_chain > my_log.log

but obtained the error: "python is not recognized as internal and/or external command, or as an executable, or as a batch file" despite I have Python installed on my PC.
I also tried to launch the command without "python" and typed:

mutate_model.py my_modelname my_respos my_resname my_chain > my_log.log

and this time the error was:

 File "C:\Programmi\Modeller9v7\mutate_model.py", line 4, in <module>
    from modeller import *
File "C:\Programmi\Modeller9v7\modlib\modeller\__init__.py", line 69, in <module>
    import _modeller
ImportError: No module named _modeller

The program ends without writing the .log file.

I used this script with the previous versions of Modeller, on the same PC, without any problem. It's the first time I use this script since I installed Mod9v7 on my PC, but I've already used Modeller 9v7 on the same PC without problems. Could anybody suggest me how to do?

Many thanks in advance and best regards
Anna
Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Institute of Food Science, CNR
Via Roma, 64
83100 Avellino (Italy)
Phone: +39 0825 299651
Fax: +39 0825 781585
Email: ">
Skype account: annam1972
Web page: http://bioinformatica.isa.cnr.it/anna/anna.htm

"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"