Re: [modeller_usage] Fw: mutation error

On 03/23/2010 01:15 AM, leuven wrote:
I try to make mutation model by this scrips:
http://salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Mutate%20model
When I typed command in terminal: py2 1-nh-active.pdb 97 VAL
A>mute-native.log
It is said:
* ATOM 1 CB THR A 1 57.352 108.506 46.727 1.00 21.29 A
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax*
I don't know where is the mistake.

You're telling Python to "run" your PDB file, and it's complaining because (obviously) a PDB file is not a valid Python script. If you look closely at the wiki page you referenced above, you'll notice you have to put the name of the Python script before the name of the PDB file.