[modeller_usage] have you solved the problem with installation under Windows XP

Dear Modeller administration, there is definitely a problem with installation of Modeller uinder windows XP 64 bit.
I have installed it on different PCs in different places, I don't get icon in Start menu and when I run it using command line there is an error message about environment which is not set properly. I don't know if there is such a problem with Windows XP 32 bit as well, but this is definitely a bug with Windows XP 64 bit. If you have such a system or any of users have it - please test Mod9v8 and confirm that it doesn't install properly.

Sincerely yours,
Andrew