Re: [modeller_usage] measure protein stability

On 11/26/2010 01:39 PM, Knut J Bjuland wrote:
I have designed a homolog protein with sequence identity above 90 %? How
can I measure protein stabilty and it ability to form aggreation. An
example would be amyloid plage which aggregat in Alzheimer disease?
Can I use dope score to measure protein stability or should I turn to
rosetta desginer?

The DOPE score will tell you how native-like your protein is (i.e. how "similar" it is to known crystal structures). So it won't necessarily tell you whether your protein is "stable".