Re: [modeller_usage] C0-0rdinate bond generation

On 11/29/2010 02:07 AM, SR.Sathya Baarathi wrote:
I was trying to model the co-ordinate bond  between  heme and the
protein of my interest.But , i was not able to generate the co-ordinate
bond, Instead it was shown as the Hydrogen-bonding interaction when i
visualised in DS visualiser. Please help me regarding this.Even my
attempt to model c0-ordinate bond using restrains was also failed.

Modeller only generates the coordinates of the models (i.e. ATOM and HETATM PDB records). It does not generate any other PDB records, such as CONECT records, which some viewers use to display bonds. You will have to add such things to your PDB files manually.