From: ranu sharma <>
Subject: [modeller_usage] problem in doing difficuly modeling using
	modeller	9v8

Hello Sir/Madam,

Good Afternoon. I am facing problem while doing Difficult modelling for my
protein. It is showing the following error.
I am attaching the .aln file, my .pdb and model.py file for your reference.
Hope to get a reply from you soon.

Thanks & Regards.

*ERROR:*

C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8\examples\ranu_basic\C4H>mod9v8 model.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "model.py", line 9, in ?
    a.make()
  File "C:\Program
Files\Modeller9v8\modlib\modeller\automodel\automodel.py", li
ne 98, in make
    self.homcsr(exit_stage)
  File "C:\Program
Files\Modeller9v8\modlib\modeller\automodel\automodel.py", li
ne 424, in homcsr
    self.check_alignment(aln)
  File "C:\Program
Files\Modeller9v8\modlib\modeller\automodel\automodel.py", li
ne 406, in check_alignment
    aln.check()
  File "C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8\modlib\modeller\alignment.py", line
200, in
 check
    self.check_structure_structure(io=io)
  File "C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8\modlib\modeller\alignment.py", line
209, in
 check_structure_structure
    return f(self.modpt, io.modpt, self.env.libs.modpt, eqvdst)
_modeller.ModellerError: check_a_282E> Unable to read structural information
for
 alignment sequence:        1  2fdvA This command requires structures.

--
Ranu Sharma
Msc Bioinformatics, Pune University