[modeller_usage] Loop Modeling

Hi,

I have a question regarding modeling the loop of an already determined structure of a protein de novo. I want to change the entire sequence of the loop regions of the protein with random sequences and also I want to extend the length of the loops in the protein structure. I have searched through a lot of papers but I am not able to find any specific paper about such an approach.. So, I want to know can Modeller help in solving this problem and also I will be highly obliged if anybody can refer me to some good paper on De novo loop modeling ..

Looking forward for a positive and fast reply,.....

Bharat
Ph.D. Candidate
Room No. : 7202A, 2nd Floor
Biomolecular Engineering Laboratory
Division of Chemical Engineering and Polymer Science
Pusan National University
Busan -609735
South Korea
Lab phone no. - +82-51-510-3680, +82-51-583-8343
E-mail :