Re: [modeller_usage] modeller_usage Digest, Vol 10, Issue 6 - Sequence difference between alignment and PDB

Dear Bharat

Please use meaningful headers for your enquiries, this will increase your chances that someone will bother to read them.
As the error message says, the residues in the alignment for your template don't match the residues in the pdb file. You are missing a Lysine, two Asp and a Glycine - pls see below.

>P1;template
structureX:template:1    :A: 230 :: :  : :
ASKGEELFTGVVPILVELDGDVNGHKFSVSGEGEGDATYGKLTLKFICTTGKLPVPWPTL
VTTFSYGVQCFSRYPDHMKRHDFFKSAMPEGYVQERTIFF-------KDDGNYKTRAEVK
FEGDTLVNRIELKGIDFKEDGNILGHKLEYNYNSHNVYIMADKQKNGIKVNFKIRHNIED
GSVQLADHYQQNTPIGDGPVLLPDNHYLSTQSALSKDPNEKRDHMVLLEFVTAAGITHGM
DELYK
*

Cheers,
Ralf

Dr Ralf Schmid
Lecturer in Bioinformatics
Department of Biochemistry
Henry Wellcome Building
University of Leicester
Lancaster Road
Leicester  LE1 9HN  UK

Tel. +44 (0)116 229 7023
http://www.le.ac.uk/users/rs206/
http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/biochemistry/staff/schmid

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2008-9