Re: [modeller_usage] Problem applying helix restraints to a homodimer model ..

On 1/25/11 5:10 AM, Sergio Garay wrote:
I want to add a helix restraint to some residues in each monomer of my
homodimer model,  I followed the example given in Modeller 9v8 Manual
but It gives me the following error (Is it a residue numbering problem?):

Yes. Your sequence has multiple chains, so you'll need to specify the chain ID as well when you select residues (maybe '29:A').

This is my alignment file, which worked well without adding the helix
restraint:

To be sure of the numbering, look at the output PDB from that run.