Re: [modeller_usage] Syntax of Restraints Commands

On 2/4/11 2:36 PM, Seth Tanner wrote:
I would like to ask how the unexpleained parameters affect the
restraining process in restraints.make() and restraints.make_distance()
commands

Which parameters do you feel need more explanation?

Also, as a person who is using MODELLER homology modelling the first
time, I would like to ask what types of restraints I should use at the
beginning.

Modeller builds the set of restraints automatically for you. You don't need to fiddle around with different sets. However, you might want to add additional restraints if you have additional information (e.g. from other experiments).