Re: [modeller_usage] assess multiple chain modelling

On 2/9/11 4:41 AM, Dimitri Gilis wrote:
I have successfully modelled a population of tetramers. But I would like
to assess them. I found that the DOPE and the GA341 scores are not
suitable to assess multiple chain proteins. So, which scoring scheme can
I use ?

You can certainly use DOPE and GA341, but should be aware that because only single-chain proteins were used in their construction, inter-chain interactions may not be correctly scored.