Re: [modeller_usage] initial model error

On 2/16/11 11:53 AM, albert wrote:
I would like to build a model staring from my own model. but it didn't
work, it is said:

-------log--------------
_modeller.ModellerError: rdpdb___303E> No atoms were read from the
specified input PDB file, since the starting residue number and/or chain
id in MODEL_SEGMENT (or the alignment file header) was not found;
requested starting position: residue number " ", chain " "; atom file
name: init.pdb

In fact in the alignment file I already add something like this:

 >P1;seq
sequence:seq: : : : ::: 0.00: 0.00

The initial model corresponds to this sequence in your alignment file, so you need to make sure that the residue/chain IDs in the alignment file header match those in the PDB.