Re: [modeller_usage] mutiple CPU error

On 2/16/11 1:08 PM, albert wrote:
I try to build model with my own constrain(beta sheet) with multiple
CPU, but it said:

raise RemoteError(obj.exc, self)
modeller.parallel.communicator.RemoteError: AttributeError: 'module'
object has no attribute 'MyModel' from <Slave on localhost>

This usually means you tried to define your MyModel class in your main script file (can't tell for sure without seeing your entire Python input file). You have to put it in a separate file and 'import' it. Look at the parallel examples in the Modeller distribution - e.g. examples/python/parallel-task.py.