Re: [modeller_usage] modelling a protein withtow chains

On 4/4/11 5:06 PM, Houcemeddine Othman wrote:
I try to model an heterodimer using this alignment

If it's a heterodimer, why are you imposing symmetry restraints? The two subunits won't be the same.

each time it gives me this error message
define__595E> Number of selected atoms in sets 2 & 3 is not the
same:      121      128

You can't make two differently-sized sets of atoms symmetric.

Can you tell me please what's wrong in my alignment file

There's nothing wrong with your alignment file. But remove the symmetry restraint from your Python script (in this case, use the automodel class rather than MyModel).