Re: [modeller_usage] problem with mac version

On 6/8/11 10:01 AM, Anthony Couvreux wrote:
I have a "segmentation fault" message on my Imac (Mac OS X version 10.5.8).
Even using files that worked successfully on PC.
Does any relation with my Mac configuration? Installedversion of
Python is 2.5.1.

See http://salilab.org/modeller/9.9/manual/node10.html

Without seeing your input files or any more particulars (e.g. does it crash immediately or partway through the run, what version of Modeller are you using, etc.) it is essentially impossible to help you further.