Re: [modeller_usage] Restrain problem

On 6/18/11 11:01 AM, flavio seixas wrote:
However, when I put alpha helix restrains in the script below I face this problem:

File "model-restriction-single.py", line 21
     rsr.add(secondary_structure.alpha(self.residue_range('47:', '57:')))
                                                                         ^
IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level

The start of the line "rsr.add(..." must line up with the start of the previous code line "at = self.atoms" (and the same for your other secondary structure restraints). Add some spaces to fix this.