Re: [modeller_usage] Model Multi chain

On 7/14/11 11:19 PM, MUSTAFA BUGHIO wrote:
I am repeating my question again regarding multi chain modeling, i have
been successful in developing two chain alignment by giving
model-multichain.py command but when i want to create pentamer model it
shows error

There's nothing wrong with your script - it should work fine for modeling any number of chains. You need to fix your alignment - see my answer to the first time you asked this question.

If you want to force all five chains to be symmetric, however, you will need to add additional symmetry restraints. Currently you add a single symmetry restraint between the A and B chains. Since each symmetry restraint restrains a pair of chains, you can simply add additional restraints between A and C, A and D, and A and E.