[modeller_usage] Modeling GPCRs

Hello,

I am interested in using Modeller for predicting the structure of the G protein-coupled receptor I study.  This protein does not have any homologous proteins in the PDB database and there is no experimental data to help model the protein.  Knowing this, can Modeller provide an accurate structure of my protein to use in molecular dynamics simulations?  I understand that I can choose other crystallized GPCRs to use as templates, but I am concerned that since Modeller is a homology modeling program that the end model would simply look like my protein forced onto the template structure.

If anyone can give me some further insight on this manner, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Maggie