Re: [modeller_usage] Build a model with multiple models

I am assuming you have two lines in your script that look something like this:

a.starting_model= 1
a.ending_model  = 10

Just put the larger number in place of 10 on the second line.

Alternatively, you could change the seed number (the line is something like environ(rand_seed = -57693) and run the same script multiple times to generate the desired number of models. The problem there is that files would have to be renamed after each run to not be overwritten in the next run, so I'd still go with first suggestion.