Re: [modeller_usage] Problem in running script file

On 11/16/11 12:42 PM, Anushree Tripathi wrote:
I have installed Modeller and python2.3 version.After making all three
files (i.e.,atom,alignment and script files in a folder placed on
desktop) and changing directory, when I run command i.e., mod9v8
model-default.py. <http://model-default.py.it/> It is showing result
i.e.,'mod9v8' is not recognised as an internal and external
command,operable file or batch file.

Please read the release notes and follow the instructions there:
http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#windows

You can run Modeller scripts from Python 2.3's IDLE interface, or by using the "Modeller" link on your Start menu.