Re: [modeller_usage] Refine part of an existing model

Hi Ben,

I was studing Modeller manual and I am not sure if there is a routine in modeller that can refine only part of an existin model, like loop refinement do.
However, the region that I am interested to refine is not a loop. Because of this, I can not use loop refinement in helical segments, even though a region of three residues.

Is that right?

Regards,

Flavio