[modeller_usage] windows 7, modeller 9.10 and python 2.6.6

Hi,

until I never add any problem with MODELLER, which is a really nice software.
I recently encounter a problem on windows 7-64bits.
Python2.6.6 32bits is installed as well as a python2.7 64bits version.
Modeller 9v10 is installed and seem to work.
The problem is accessing modeller from Python 2.6.6.
After setting all the environment properly for modeller, inside python I got this error :
import _modeller
ImportError : DLL load failed: La procedure specifie est introuvable (sorry for the french, ie file not found)
Its seems that there is some library that cant be found. I used dependancy walker to see what was the dependancy of _modlib.so in modlib/python2.6/ and it appear to be libmodlib.dll that is in the bin directory...
I try to add the bin directory ion the path but didnt solve the problem...

Any idea what could cause this confusion/problem ?? what should I do ??

Thanks a lot in advance, any help is welcome

Ludovic