Re: [modeller_usage] What is Modeller v9.10 , can you explain to me?

On 01/06/2012 09:18 AM, Reincarnation Mourir wrote:
If I use 'Modeller v9.10'. Do I necessary/need to use 'Modeller
v9.10' with 'Sybyl Program' or not?

No, you do not need Sybyl to use Modeller. Modeller is fully functional
by itself. (In fact, to the best of my knowledge Sybyl only works with
extremely old versions of Modeller anyway - these days Sybyl has been
replaced with Discovery Studio.)

Can I use 'Modeller v9.10' with 'Python' or not?

Yes, Modeller works with any version of Python between 2.4 and 3.2.

What is difference between use Modeller v9.10 with 'Python' *on
**Linux *and use Modeller v9.10
with 'Python' *on **Windows Xp and **Windows 7*.

Modeller will work in the same way on Linux and Windows. However, if you want to use other Python modules in combination with Modeller, you may find it easier to use Linux.