Re: [modeller_usage] error

On 2/16/12 1:22 AM, Rana Adnantahir wrote:
I am the student of bioinformatics and i am working on MODELLER for
comparative modeling. I prepared all the inputs of Modeller but when i
run the query "mod9.10 model-default.py" then it gives an error message

[' import site' failed; use -v for traceback

http://salilab.org/modeller/9.10/FAQ.html#19

cannot open logfile model-default.py: permission denied]

Please read the release notes:
http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html

In particular, you need to copy the Modeller examples directory to somewhere that you have write access, e.g. your desktop.