Re: [modeller_usage] How to use MODELLER as an ordinary Python module?

On 2/21/12 7:34 AM, Desmond Kho wrote:
I had tried /python plot_profiles.py/ but nothing seem to be happen.
No file was generated.
Following was the only log shown in the cmd prompt before it stop.

                          MODELLER 9.9, 2011/03/29, r7963

      PROTEIN STRUCTURE MODELLING BY SATISFACTION OF SPATIAL RESTRAINTS

OK, the fact that you're seeing the Modeller header means that everything is working correctly. I don't know why you're not seeing any output files - perhaps you're looking in the wrong place for them - but you would see an error message if something went wrong.