[modeller_usage] a question about loop refinement

Dear All:

I am a new user of the MODELLER package. I am  using the modeller package to refine a loop region of a X-ray crystal structure. I have finished modelling 100 independent structures of that loop and in order to pick out the "good" structures, I need to do cluster analysis on these structures and then compare the representative models from each cluster, am I right?

My question is, could MODELLER package do this cluster analysis on the loop structures I got? or I need other softwares to do this analysis?

Thanks in advance!

R-X Gu