Re: [modeller_usage] Error running build_profile.py :Not enough bins in histogram

On 2/29/12 10:01 AM, Susana Tomasio wrote:
    I am trying to search for the best template for my target molecule,
    and therefore I created a file in PIR format with my sequences and then
    I ran build_profile.py. I got the following error in my log file:

build_profile is designed to search through a sequence database (e.g. all sequences from PDB or UniProt) to find matches for a single query sequence. You've built a database of only 4 sequences. This is not nearly large enough for build_profile to be able to determine accurate statistics. What are you trying to do? If you want to determine which of the 4 sequences is the best template, one possible solution is simply to build models for each of the 4 templates and then assess them.