[modeller_usage] homology modelling with multiple subunits

Dear all,

Is there a way to generate a homology model using several subunits as template?
The protein I wish to model is a homotrimer.
Am I wrong or is what is explained in "Building a model from multiple templates" not relevant here since I need the three subunits together in space (without steric clashes).

Thank you in advance

Elia Zomot

Elia Zomot, PhD
Computational and Systems Biology Department
School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
3089 BST3, 3501 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Voice: 412 624 8699 - Fax: 412 648 3163