From: vishal Nemaysh <>
Subject: [modeller_usage] procheck problem.
Date: Monday, April 30, 2012, 11:47 AM

Respected Sir,

I have tried to minimize my pdb structure which is modeled by Modeller9v8. i use the Discovery Studio plateform to minimize this pdb structure by applying CHARMm force field and applying steepest descent and after that conjugate gradient algorithm.
but the problem here is that the procheck result is not good as earlier. such as in Ramachandran plot 87% amino acids are in favorable region before minimization but after minimization only 55% amino acids are in favorable range...so plz sir suggest me some solutions....

Thanking you,

Your Sincerely

--
Vishal