Re: [modeller_usage] Sequence Mismatch Errors

On 06/22/2012 12:45 PM, Austin Baker wrote:
I am trying to run a 2d alignment and keep getting a number of errors
that I have been unable to rectify.

When you get a SequenceMismatchError, Modeller also reports in the log file the sequence you gave in the alignment file and the sequence it found in the PDB, so you can see where the mismatch occurred. Look in the log file and change either your alignment or the PDB file so the sequences match.

In addition to the error message
presented below I've also been getting one that says "Alignment sequence
not found in the pdb file".

The actual error message with context would be useful here.